Monday, May 12, 2008

End of holiday-weekend :-(

I took the kids to the playground today, so Charles could have a little bit of peace and quiet to finish some work. We're trying out different places to see what works best with a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old :-) They both seemed to enjoy this playground!

They are going back to daycare tomorrow, and Ask will be starting taking his nap there soon. I wanted to make him a special set of linens to snuggle under.

So I made this...


Viola and I have almost finished the Mickey Mouse pants, but I'll show you when we're all done. Also I've been working on the 6"quilt for Imagingermonkey, but can't show you that, until she has seen it.

6 comments:

Mrs Jelly said...

Oooh, I have that very pin cushion! :o)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

That linen is gorgeous. I hope nap time at daycare goes well!

Jodie said...

wow you seem to get so much done - and with littlies as well.

ladydi said...

The playground looks like fun - what a cool train. I agree with Jodie - you get a lot done! I love Ask's new bed sheet - it is sure to make naptime at daycare a success.

Tonya said...

What a lovely playground, I love that train!

I hope you are ok today, when Ask goes back to daycare. The little blanket is just too precious!!! It should make taking a nap there much more pleasant : )

Marie said...

How sweet of you to make a blanket for Ask...it should defintely make the transition more comfortable!

What a cute playground, my kids would love it there! :)