Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another day at home

These are the pants I forgot to take a photo of yesterday. Viola wanted to wear them to kindergarten today, so I guess they have been approved :-)

Ask stayed home with me, he still has a cold.... We went out for a walk, he loves to sit in the backpack-carrier, and it's so much easier for me to get around that way!


And look at this find:


Someone was throwing it away! It will be perfect for Viola. It just needs a little fixing up, and it will be as good as new :-)

I also got my flickr Fat Quarter swap package from QuiltLady50 in the mail!


Look what she sent me! I'm so happy! Fantastic purple fabrics, a beautiful ribbon and a gorgeous handmade purse!


I am such a lucky swapper :-)

9 comments:

Marie said...

Don't you just love swaps? They are so fun. I'm doing my first one this summer!

mathea said...

You lucky thing! What a lot of goodies! I'm sure you can put it all to good use to - Viola's pants are really nice, and to actually find a bike for her - it must be your lucky day :-)

Arkerchi said...

Viola's pants are really lovely. I love the pink.
And hope you enjoyed your day out with your little one too.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Viola's trousers are so cute, I love the colours.
The bike is a fab find too.

ladydi said...

I was hoping we'd get to see what you decided to do with the red starry fabric. Nice! You are a very strong mama to tote Ask around on your back - and you say it's easier to get around! Easier than what I wonder? I hope he's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

My darling,
You look so cute when you on tour with our children in the backpack.
Love you for so many things!

Tine said...

LOL! I guess it's all relative! It's easier to carry Ask on my back than to have him in a baby carrige.
The sidewalks are narrow, and the stores put stuff outside, add to that a lot of people, and it's really hard to get around. You must remeber, we live pretty much in the middle of Copenhagen... This way, Ask can see much more of what's going on, we don't get in everybody's way, and if I want to go into a store, I can :-)
And I don't have to think of a way to get around steps and stairs!

Tonya said...

I LOVE that photo of you with Ask in the backpack carrier! And Viola's pants are lovely : )

That bike is so cute! I can't believe someone was throwing it away. I wish they sold bikes like that here in the States, I love the vintage look of it.

Tonya said...

I just saw your dh's comment, how sweet of him! You are a very lucky woman, of course, he is a very lucky man : )