Friday, May 9, 2008

These are my favourite...........shoes!

In terms of feeling good about wearing them, that is. I love these shoes! They are from Fly London Shoes, and they are really comfortable -as heels go, that is!
I don't wear them if I know I'll be carrying Ask around for hours..........

Speaking of Ask, we stayed home from daycare today. He really did not sleep very well at all last night, so I didn't think he was fit to spend a day away from home.
I enjoyed having him with me all day, cranky and sleepy as he was! We had a great day, played with his toys, went for a walk, hugged a lot, and took a very very long nap -well, Ask did! I worked on my paper...

I am so grateful for all the support I get from you all. It is really helping me out a lot!

3 comments:

ladydi said...

Don't you hate those sleepless nights? I'm glad you got to have a day at home. What is the subject of your paper? And is that a quilt underneath your shoes?? Nice! A very happy Mother's Day to you, Tine! (Do you observe Mother's Day in Denmark?)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I hope Ask sleeps through for you!

I like your shoes, they look comfy and yet pretty which you don't see very often with heels.

Lily Boot said...

i love those shoes - the heels actually look almost comfortable and I really love the blunt toes - they look quite vintage - vintage looking shoes are the best.