Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Trifty Mrs :-)

The rules: I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post, I then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read my blog for the rules. Then, I must let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.

1: What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 25, and I was working in a store in Århus, Denmark.

2: 5 things from my to-do list today:
1: Write
2: Meeting with professor
3: Sort laundry
4: Read the rest of the litterature for my paper
5: Have fun with children

3: Snacks I like:
Coca-cola, ice-cream, cookies, cake.....pretty much anything unhealthy! LOL!

4: If I were a millionaire....
I would drop out of school and be a stay-at-home mom

5: Places I've lived:
1: Frausing, Denmark
2: Århus, Denmark
3: San Francisco, CA
4: Copenhagen, Denmark

I won't tag anyone, not that I don't think memes are fun (I love reading all your answers!) but it's late, I've been working all day....

My little one has a cold so bad he can barely breathe, and I just want to go to sleep! LOL!

Anyway, there should be a much more interesting post tomorrow. I'll be at home with Ask, there's no way he's going to daycare with that cold!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

ladydi said...

I hope Ask gets better soon, and that you both have a good day at home tomorrow. I was interested to read that you lived in California. Were you there long?

ladydi said...

P.S. What is the tasty looking treat on the dish? Is that chocolate on the bottom? Mmmm.

Amanda Jean said...

I loved reading your list. I hope your little one is feeling better soon. it's so tough (on everyone) when they are sick.

Tine said...

Thanks! I'm sure he will get better soon, right now he's taking a nap, practically sitting up....

The cake is a strawberry-chocolate-pie. To me it's an important part of summer!!

I moved to California when I was 19, and returned when I was 22. The initial idea was to take a year off from school before university, but I liked it so much I had a hard time leaving. My mom was so happy when I finally came back to Denmark ;-)

Tonya said...

Awww, poor little Ask, I hate it when little ones are stopped up, they don't understand why they can't breathe : (

I hope he is feeling better this morning, enjoy your day home with him : )

I want the recipe for that pie! I love strawberries and that looks yummy!

Tine said...

I'll look that up for you, tonya. I didn't make this, my sweetie bought it for me.
I have made it before, though....so I'll try and locate the recipe :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.