Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finished Quilts 2010

When I set out to make this mosaic, I could only think of 2 quilts I had finished in 2010. So with that in mind I guess having finished  4 big quilts and a doll quilt is ok.
I also have 2 quilttops waiting - they are not in this mosaic.
Click the picture to go to Flickr and see the links to tell you the story of the different quilts. 
3 of the big quilts were given away, and so was the doll quilt. Maybe that's why I feel like I haven't finished any quilts this year? The only one still at my house is the picnic quilt. I do love that quilt though, right now it is under our Christmas tree pretending to be a tree skirt - a real tree skirt should be on my to-do for 2011!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Love your Plain Spoken quilt! I want to make another one so bad. I really need to figure out how to do a mosaic. I love seeing all the finished projects from the year all together.

Trisha said...

P.S. I love that I own one of those finished quilts!! Lucky me!!

Hope said...

I finished a grand total of zero! Love the plainspoken quilt.

ladydi said...

That's a lot of sewing, especially as busy as you are. Lovely results!