Monday, December 6, 2010

Mr Sødestes 40th Birthday

Charles turned 40 this weekend, and Saturday we had an open house - in other words, we had a house full of guests from noon until 8PM.
It was fun - and and he loved it.
I knew what I wanted to give him, but had a very hard time finding it......he as been wanting a movie poster from a Danish movie from the 50s (60s?). Either way, they are very hard to find!
Thursday I finally found someone who had it for sale, but I wouldn't be able to pick it up until this week :(
GiftCard Monster 
So I made him a giftcard, and a monster giftcard holder!
He loved his present, and he thought the monster was really cool!
I have to show you some of the other artwork he got, his friends are too funny :D
Now I am looking forward to sewing Christmas presents, a birthday present for Miss V - I can't believe she'll be 6 years old soon! -  and something for my sister who has her 40th birthday right after New Years....Oh...and then there's the quilt for my parents, I still need to sandwich and quilt that. Better get off the computer!!!

3 comments:

mathea said...

Sweet monster!
Belated birthday wishes for Mister Sødeste. Have fun sewing your Christmas stuff. I'm being almost too laid back this year, but panic might set in yet! LOL.

l said...

That monster is too cool!
Happy 40th to Mr. Sodeste :)
I didn't realize that Miss V. is so close to 6! 6 year olds are so much fun!

ladydi said...

Oh my goodness, you are brave to host that many people for the whole day. AAK! Happy birthday to Charles, and happy sewing to you!