Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rude candy!

It is so cold here in Copenhagen, and we have a lot of snow!
These are the bikes I pass every morning when going to work and every afternoon going home.
Covered in snow 
I understand why their owners leave them there!! Mine is parked at work and will most likely stay there for atleast one more month. Probably more.
Speaking of work, my co-worker and I both love licorice, and we often buy some for both of us. I found these the other day - they must be the most politically incorrect thing I have seen in a very long time!!
Politically incorrect candy
They are almost too big to eat, but that just makes for a nice and quiet office. LOL!
But seriously...have you ever seen anything like these?!

I am about to kiss the kids goodnight, and tomorrow is the first day of a 5 day weekend, the kids and I are going to have so much fun! I hope!
And if I am lucky I will have time to do some sewing ;)

1 comment:

mtnchild said...

Those are the strangest licorice pieces I have seen! My Mother sends me Piratos whenever she can - I am a true Dane, I have to have REAL licorice...

We have a lot of snow here in Oregon too, and are expecting another foot (30cm) or so by tomorrow.

Have fun with your little ones, and stay warm.
Hugs
Yvette