Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Moomin love

Look what Charles gave me today! A brand new Moomin mug!
Present from Charles 
How cute is that? Moomin, snow and a winter-feel! I love it!

I still have lots of presents to buy - and no time to go shopping :/ So I am a little stressed out about the whole gift-giving/-getting thing this year.
And to make it even worse, Miss V has pneumonia. So I have no idea how I am going to get any shopping time. Please keep your fingers crossed that the penicillin kicks in real fast. I so want to take her Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

l said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear she has pneumonia. My Adrienne had it when she was younger, I was such a mess, but she bounced back real fast!
I have a girlfriend here that loves Moomins!! Those mugs are really cute.

ladydi said...

Get well wishes to Miss V, and an extra hug from the US. Your watch is gorgeous - good choice. (What were the other 5 choices?)