Saturday, March 12, 2016

New Crafty Storage

Living in a small apartment in downtown Copenhagen with my 2 kids does mean, that we don't have a lot of room. Needless to say, I don't have a craft room, and I need to be a little creative when figuring out how to store things.
I found these pretty round boxes the other day:

The bigger one is perfect for my growing pile of hexies

One of the smaller ones holds my small solids scraps. It's nice to have them handy when working on Splendid Sampler blocks

Much better than having everything laying around in piles all over the living room :)

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Storage is always a problem and pretty storage is a good solution for your living room. I used to sew in a corner of the dining room behind 2 bookcases that made a little divider. I couldn't hide much back there.