Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sarah Fielke BOM - center done ✅

The center of the quilt is done!
I managed to sew the blocks together without having to unpick at all! 
I'm quite proud 😉
 
Here it is, hanging on a doorframe. I have no design wall. So this is it!

It's pieced using a new-to-me step down method
 
It was not as difficult as I had feared. But then Sarah does give the best instructions!

Now I am going to tackle the borders. But that have to be another day. 
But soon! My templates for the 2017 BOM "Down the Rabbit Hole" have arrived. So I want to start that....
 
❤️🐰

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Congratulations on your 2016 centre finish, it looks great! Mine will be awhile in getting done but one day.

Still waiting on my templates. I think all the snow we've had is causing a lot of delays. But soon I hope, maybe today! That would be a lovely surprise.

Kate said...

Beautiful BOM! Love all the color, patterns and movement. Congrats on getting it one step closer to finished.

3nod maka said...

افضل المميزات لتى نقدمة الان وعلى اعلى مستوى ممكمةمن افضل فريق من المتخصصون الان حيث اننا نعمل على تقدم افضل العروضص الرائعة الان من تنظيف خزانات مكة التى نقدمة الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة لاننا نعمل على تقدم افضل العروض المختلفة الت ى نقدمة الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة التى تعمل على تقدم افضل العروض المختلفة الان من تنظيف موكيت مكة لاننا نعمل على تقدم افضل الفضل طرق التنظف الان وباقل الاسعار المختلفة من افضل تنظيف فلل مكة التى لا مثيل لها الان وعلى اعلى مستوى ممكن وباقل الاسعار الرائعة من افضل العروض الانمن تنظيف رخام مكة لاننا نعمل على تقدم افضل العروض من مكافحة النمل الابيض مكة الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة