I finished the lily pad toss! Happy me! One more present done :)
I made the bag from this tutorial, it was sooo easy! I used my serger -quick and easy :)
Now I just need to sew some eyes on the frogs...well...so it's ALMOST done... Lol!
I also made binding for Charles' quilt, for some reason I thought this was a time consuming project.
It took ½ hour to cut and sew the binding...and not much more to sew it on to the quilt.
The handstitching will take longer, so I am saving that for friday night... Charles will not be home (Christmas party at work), and I am going to watch tv and finish this when the kids are sleeping.
This is what was left of the binding. I always save the "left-overs", that way I have some for the next scrappy binding project!