Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sarah Fielke BOM - update #3

I believe this is my last "catch-up" post for the Sarah Fielke Happy Days quilt. 
I am still working on blocks and scrambling to get the top done before the new BOM starts 😊
I have finished the checkerboard block. 
 
This was one of the blocks I finished during the Christmas holidays. I had prepped a lot of appliqué in advance - that meant I could sit and sew. It was very enjoyable and quite the success! 

The block with the flowers in a cup was finished quite a while back, but just never shared:
 
The handle and the cup were challenging. But otherwise a fun block to sew. 

Pattern is Happy Days, Sarah Fielke's 2016 BOM

1 comment:

Kate said...

Both blocks are so pretty, but I love that checkerboard block. It just has the right color combos.