I finished the Plain Spoken quilttop! And I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Now I need to find a coordinating print for the back. That might be difficult, but hopefully not impossible.
Here is the whole thing, it's a pretty good size for a lap-size quilt, I think.
I made some progress on the hexagons, and I got the brown fabric ironed. I have made myself a rule, that I have to sew as many brown as scrappy hexagons.....I just know, that if I sew all the flowers -the fun part- first, this will be certain to end up a UFO ;-)
I also worked on my doll quilt for doll quilt swap 4. I need to finish -and embellish- the butterflies, but this is how it looks so far.
The colors looks a little washed out here, not so IRL. Hopefully I'll be able to work on this some more this week, as I need to send it out before Aug. 15th.