Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A year of living positively

This year I am going to do a post every week about something positive that happened to me, big or small.
Starting work again after New Years has been both rewarding and exhausting. I really like my job, and the kids have been so happy going back to their friends, so everything is going really well.
However, I am a person who likes to stay up late in the evenings and sleep in a little - and Charles has let me do that during the holidays - so getting up at 5:30AM and being at the office by 7AM is a little challenging right now. I have managed, and I will manage to do it, though.

Anyway, Charles sees that I am tired, and since I don't drink coffee, he got me a big cherry coke. Mmmmm...just what I need after a long day at the office! Cherry coke and reruns of "Bones" and my sweetie. That makes me thankful :D

5 comments:

ladydi said...

What a marvelous idea! A positive post is a day brightener for all of us - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Tine! I think I will do it on my blog too! Going to link to you too.

trash said...

Loving this idea Tine. Life really is about finding the positive in the everyday.

jacquie said...

great idea, tine and what a great way to live. happy new year!

l said...

we're both doing a living positively challenge!