Monday, March 14, 2011

Catching up...

I am having a very strange 2011 so far. There are some personal issues I need to sort out - so be patient with me!
I have hardly touched my sewing machine all year, so I am already behind in getting bee blocks made and sent to my friends. This weekend I made a start, and I will catch up!
This is the first block I made for LauraJay for the BeeFF bee on Flickr:
LauraJay requested faded colors. Working on these made me realize that I have almost no faded colors in my stash. I knew I like bright, but still....
This is the second block I made for her:
Sorry about the blurry picture and the awful colors in this picture :(
I also had some catching up to do for the Row10 bee from 2010 (ACK!)
This is the row I made:
Row 10 for LJ
It was sent out a little more than a week ago, so it should arrive at its new home soon!

Also....I have finally decided on an e-book reader. I have had such a hard time deciding, but now it is here, and I LOVE it!!
Now my biggest problem is, that I still have to finish the paperback I am reading. I sooo want to read on my Kindle instead!

2 comments:

ladydi said...

Let us know how you like your Kindle. I got to see one someone brought to work, and I was impressed with all the useful features. Getting to choose your font size, and a light up screen are a great way to read in practically any conditions.

It's so good to see that you have had some time to sew! It's amazing how much you can done if you just have some time. I'm with you on preferring bright colors.

John said...

I spy some familiar fabrics in your blocks!! :-)