Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sarah Fielke BOM - Block 19

I had a hard time choosing fabrics for this last block of month 3, block 19. I ended up making it very coordinated, the overall look of the quilt is going to be so scrappy, that I decided to keep the colors within the blocks more "calm"

This is before glueing the pieces down. Lots of curves in this block, lots of inside points - great for practising!

This is my progress so far:

I finished all the setting stars, and I have 3 vine border blocks left to stitch. But I have until October to get those done, so no rush...

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your blocks look great! The colors are all working well together.

Sandi said...

Hi, I love your brights and black background you've chosen for this project. I arrived late to the party but am catching up. You liked one of my Instagram photos and I found your blog.

Look forward to seeing and following your progress. I haven't done any of the pieced blocks yet but will do so after finishing the most recent appliqué blocks.