Friday, March 28, 2008

First Birthday!

Happy Birthday Ask!
Can't believe it's been a year already.... Viola (our oldest, she's 3) had chosen Asks cake, she loves anything with sprinkles!


Look at all the goodies he got


And look at these beauties! The weather is terrible outside, don't know if spring is ever going to come this far north, so flowers really make a difference. Anything with color, really. I'm not pleased with grey and slush and rain anymore!


Speaking of rain and bad weather.....I still don't leave the house without these. Think I have raised that companys stock singlehandedly these past few days!


But hopefully that will be all better tomorrow!

....oh.....look who Ask and I saw when we were out today

For those of you who don't know, this is Mary, the CrownPrincess of Denmark. We're very proud of her!
She actually came over and said hi to Ask, asked how old he was and wished him a happy birthday!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Oh how cool!

Anonymous said...

Tine- Happy birthday wishes to Ask!! The flowers are lovely and so is your Princess! Sometimes I wish we had Princes and Kings because our President's are mere mortals and not so royal! What a lovely thing to have her say hello! She is beautiful. Stay warm and I am sending you Springtime wishes! xxxooo kim

Julie said...

If you don't mind, I'll add your link to my blog. I'm finding your blog very interesting. I love crafts but have very little time for them. I'm not as crafty with a sewing machine though. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (belated) Ask! How neat for him to meet the Princess on his birthday! She's beautiful, by the way. And your flowers are beautiful! I'll send you some of our balmy 80degree humid weather via airmail...! Maybe around July, you could send some breezes our way?!